Tuesday, October 6, 2009

It begins...

In my career as a software developer I often find myself scouring the Internet for solutions to problems. I also end up creating lots of notes on internal wiki pages or in personal documents as I figure things out. I've decided to attempt at keeping up a blog where I post some of this information that will hopefully be useful to other developers. This will also be useful for myself to manage my own notes.

I currently work for Oracle developing SaaS pricing applications using the latest in Java and Fusion Middleware technologies. Some frameworks and products I use often are SOA, ADF, webservices, Weblogic, Siebel, CRM OnDemand, JDeveloper, SQL, JSP, Oracle DB ... and many more.

Any opinions expressed in this blog are entirely my own and do not represent those of my employer.

No comments:

Post a Comment